Select Your Date
Our Autism Friendly Sleep Over Night is on Thursday 10th December 2020.
Join Santa’s elves on a wonderful journey through Santa’s Magical Trail – a fun filled experience for children young and old!
Approximately 75 minutes in duration. The elves will escort you through the trail where you’ll encounter all sorts of characters including Lazybones, Holly and her team of elves, Mrs. Claus, Santa and Willy Wonka!
As well as The Magical Trail experience itself, our below prices include your Child’s Gift from Santa plus Hot Chocolate + Chocolate Treat in Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Room.
Our Autism Friendly Sleep Over includes:
- Santa’s Magical Trail passes for each adult and child booked on the Sleep Over;
- Family Dinner served by the Elves;
- Magic Show for all children after Dinner followed by fun and games in the Elves’ Party Den;
- Overnight Bed and Breakfast accommodation in a Classic Room for at least one child and one adult to a maximum of three children and two adults. (Roll Away beds may be used for children);
- After Breakfast the next day, feeding the Animals their Breakfast in Santa’s Farm with the Elves!
2020 Autism Friendly Sleep Over prices:
- Infant (0-12 months) = €29
- Child = €69
- Adult = €119
€30 single supplement, €3.00 booking fee per room
Supported and trained by www.Asiam.ie
How will the Autism Friendly Sleep Over will differ:
- Staff Autism Friendly trained elves & hotel staff – patient, calm, quiet (trained via AsIAm.ie)
- Minimised queuing time – a more precise Trail/sleep Over start time is sent to parents in advance of date booked + our ‘Social Story’
- Less numbers going through in groups
- Autism Friendly/Suitable Sensory Trail Experience ie calm, non flashing & brighter lighting, festive music on low volume setting, elves & hotel staff trained how to interact with children, sensory toys/objects along The Trail, more time spent in farm with animals, more time spent with Santa + unwrapped appropriate Gifts that can be chosen from during Santa visit
- For Sleep Overs a ‘Quiet Room’ is available
- Caters for all children including siblings of autistic child/children
This will be our 2nd Year of running an Autism Friendly Santa’s Magical Trail experience – we may not get everything 100% right, but we will make every effort to create a very special time for you all and will rely on your feedback before, during and afterwards please!
Contact Us on: firstname.lastname@example.org