Select Your Date
Join Santa’s elves on a wonderful journey through Santa’s Magical Trail – a fun filled experience for children young and old!
Approximately 75 minutes in duration. The elves will escort you through the trail where you’ll encounter all sorts of characters including Lazybones, Holly and her team of elves, Mrs. Claus, Santa and Willy Wonka!
As well as The Magical Trail experience itself, our below prices include your Child’s Gift from Santa, Snowman Craftsy Set plus Hot Chocolate + Chocolate Treat in Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Room.
Our Autism Friendly Sleep Over includes:
- Santa’s Magical Trail passes for each adult and child booked on the Sleep Over;
- Family Dinner served by the Elves;
- Magic Show for all children after Dinner followed by fun and games in the Elves’ Party Den;
- Overnight Bed and Breakfast accommodation in a Classic Room for at least one child and one adult to a maximum of three children and two adults. (Roll Away beds may be used for children);
- After Breakfast the next day, feeding the Animals their Breakfast in Santa’s Farm with the Elves!
2019 Autism Friendly Sleep Over prices:
- Infant (0-12 months) = €29
- Child = €65
- Adult = €115
€30 single supplement, €3.00 booking fee per room
Supported and trained by www.Asiam.ie
How will the Autism Friendly Sleep Over will differ:
- Staff Autism Friendly trained elves & hotel staff – patient, calm, quiet (trained via AsIAm.ie)
- Minimised queuing time
- Less numbers going through in groups
- Autism Friendly/Suitable Sensory Trail Experience ie calm, non flashing & brighter lighting, classical calming festive music on very low volume setting, elves & hotel staff trained how to interact with children, more time spent in farm with animals, more time spent with Santa + Autism Friendly Santa Gifts
- Pre-sleep over/trail questionnaire will be sent to parents about child/children and their needs
- Options on autism friendly gifts if required and for Sleep Overs options on dining space + evening entertainment
- Caters for all children including siblings of autistic child/children
This will be OUR 1ST YEAR – we may not get everything 100% right, but we will be making lots of effort to create a very special time for you all and will rely on your feedback before, during and afterwards please!
Contact Us on: firstname.lastname@example.org