Select Your Date
UPDATED 15th December:
If you are looking for a Magical Sleep Over experience this December, we now have some availability for our new extra date of Monday 21st December. Book Right Here!
Our Sleep Over and it’s Magical Trail will of course have to be different this year, so we are all kept super safe. It will be a scaled back experience in comparison to our previous years, but we do pinky promise it will still deliver on guaranteed FUN and oodles of Christmas Cheer, whilst encountering all sorts of characters including Lazybones, Holly Berry and her team of elves, Mrs. Claus, Santa and Willy Wonka of course!
Our Sleep Over Nights 2020 December dates are all marked in our booking calendar above.
Trail Time Slots are 15 minutes each, from 2.15pm to 5.45pm. Three rooms are allocated per time slot.
Where groups are not from the same family, all children and adults over 12 will have to wear masks for the duration of the Trail – Adults must wear face coverings whilst doing the Trail to protect themselves and our staff.
Our Autism Friendly Sleep Over 2020 date will be Thursday 10th December – LEARN MORE HERE
As well as The Trail experience itself, our below prices include your Child’s Gift from Santa plus Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Treat.
Our Sleep Over 2020 includes all of the following:
- Santa’s Magical Trail passes for each adult and child booked on the Sleep Over (scaled back and modified to previous years to keep everyone safe, but still lots of fun, 60 mins in duration)
- Family Dinner served by the Elves (Sample Menu Here);
- Magic Show & Elf Entertainment for all the family after Dinner – with drinks table service (currently up to 6 persons can sit together at same table);
- Overnight Bed and Breakfast accommodation for at least one child and one adult to a maximum of a family of 6. (Roll Away beds may be used for children);
- After Breakfast, morning antics with the elves!
2020 Sleep Over prices:
- Infant (0-12 months) = €29
- Child = €75
- Adult = €119
- €30 single supplement
- €3.00 booking fee per room
SLEEP OVER DINNER Timings
All Sleep Over Trails booked from 2.15pm to 4pm will be automatically allocated a 6.30pm dining slot and all Sleep Over Trails from 4.15pm onwards will be allocated the 7.30pm slot. In the eventuality that some of your family members are in a different meal slot to you please do notify us on email@example.com
If you want to know more about what changes there will be to this year’s 2020 experience in comparison to previous years, you can LEARN MORE HERE
SANTA’S SAFETY CHARTER 2020 for Santa’s Magical Sleep Over
What we are doing to keep you and our SMT Team safe…
- Re-creation of a modified, socially distanced Magical Trail 2020
- Reduced number of rooms allocated for each Trail slot (that are timed 15 minutes apart)
- All activities will be designed for social distancing and for minimised gathering
- All adults and children over 12 will be required to wear masks/face coverings
- All bedrooms will be sanitised by our UV-C Sanitizer (which will deactivate any viruses in 15 minutes and create a chemical-free, safe room environment – as used in hospitals) as well as public areas and dining/entertainment areas
- All dining and evening entertainment to happen whilst seated at tables and will be set-up between two of our largest event space areas
- The evening entertainment will finish by 11pm and all guests will be required to return directly to their rooms
- Temperature Checks will be carried out
- Clanard Court Hotel Guest Safe Haven Programme
- Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter approved and part of We Care In Kildare Programme