Select Your Date
Our Sleep Over and it’s Magical Trail will be different again this year, so we are all kept super safe. It will be a scaled back experience like last year’s, but will absolutely deliver on guaranteed FUN and oodles of Christmas Cheer, whilst encountering all sorts of characters including Lazybones, Holly Berry and her team of elves, Cringle Cook , Noelle Twinkle, Willy Wonka, Mrs. Claus and Santa of course!
Our Sleep Over Nights 2021 December dates are marked in our above booking calendar on 11 select dates from Fri 3rd Dec – Wed 22nd Dec.
Trail Start Times are at 15 minutes intervals, from 2pm to 5pm, up to 12 people per time slot.
All children over 12 and adults must wear face coverings throughout, except when dining (and for medical reasons), so we keep everyone super safe!
As well as The Trail experience itself, our below Sleep Over prices include your Child’s Gift from Santa.
Our Sleep Over 2021 includes all of the following:
- Santa’s Magical Trail passes for each adult and child booked on the Sleep Over (60 mins in duration);
- Family Dinner served by the Elves (Sample Menu Here);
- Elf Entertainment + Magic Show during and after Dinner – with drinks table service (currently up to 6 persons can sit together at same table);
- Overnight Bed and Breakfast accommodation for at least one child and one adult to a maximum of a family of 6. (Roll Away beds may be used for children).
2021 Sleep Over prices:
- Infant (0-12 months) = €30
- Child = €80
- Adult = €125
- €30 single supplement
- €3.00 booking fee per room
SLEEP OVER DINNER Timings
New for 2021 – all Sleep Over bookings will be dining all together for Santa’s Big Banquet – dinner call at 6.45pm for dinner service at 7pm.
A table of up 14 persons can be seated together (6 adults + 8 children) as per current guidelines.
If you want to know more about what changes there will be to this year’s 2021 experience in comparison to previous years (up to 2019), you can LEARN MORE HERE
SANTA’S SAFETY CHARTER 2021 for Santa’s Magical Sleep Over
What we are doing to keep You and our SMT Team safe…
- Re-creation of a modified, socially distanced Magical Trail 2021;
- Reduced number of people allocated for each Trail slot (that are timed 15 minutes apart);
- All activities are designed for social distancing and for minimised gathering;
- All adults and children over 12 will be required to wear masks/face coverings;
- All bedrooms will be sanitised by our UV-C Sanitizer (which will deactivate any viruses in 15 minutes and create a chemical-free, safe room environment – as used in hospitals) as well as public areas and dining/entertainment areas;
- All dining and evening entertainment to happen in our largest event space the Fitzgerald Suite + marquee in Fitzgerald Garden (used for Elf Entertainment);
- The evening entertainment will finish by 11pm and all guests will be required to return directly to their rooms;
- Temperature Check scanner located at entrance to hotel;
- Clanard Court Hotel Guest Safe Haven Programme;
- Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter approved and part of We Care In Kildare Programme